Want To Be The ‘Director Of Taco Relations’ For McCormick’s? The Job Pays $100K
The Wealth Gang team writes about financial information, passive income ideas, apps, programs, cash management tools and other wealth gadgets that we think you might want to use or learn more about. Sometimes, we write about products, services or items that might be associated with affiliate partnerships. In these instances, we will earn a small percentage of the revenue from sales. There is, of course, no cost to you.
Thank you for all your support! Without you, we could not keep this site running. Gang Gang!
There are plenty of dreams jobs out in the world if you know where to look and have luck on your side.
This recent job posting by spice makers McCormick’s is perfect for any man or woman who loves tacos, and not just on Tuesdays.
The company is looking for a Director of Taco Relations. How awesome would that title look on a business card?
The job pays $25,000 a month for up to 20 hours of work a week during September, October, November and December.
“No previous taco experience” is required, all an applicant needs is a passion for all things tacos. Expertise in producing social media content is helpful but not required.
Here’s what else the company was looking for when filling the position.
“As the Director of Taco Relations, you will be McCormick’s resident consulting taco expert.
You will be our official eyes and ears for all things tacos.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with the McCormick Kitchens team to develop innovative and delish taco recipes, travel across the country in search of the latest taco trends, dialogue with other like-minded taco connoisseurs across social media, and be in on the latest Street Taco seasoning mixes developed by the McCormick innovation lab.”
Responsibilities for McCormick’s “Director of Taco Relations” job includes:
- Keep tabs on taco trends, trolling TikTok, partaking in virtual calls to learn more about unique taco offerings from taco chefs across the country. Share these findings with the McCormick team to keep everyone taco-ing about tacos.
- Taste test and consult on inspirational and approachable taco recipes incorporating McCormick’s Taco Seasoning. Ensure tacos aren’t just eaten on Tuesdays by getting creative with ways to use McCormick taco seasoning that go beyond classic tacos.
- Develop content, including videos, for a “Taco Tuesday” series on McCormick’s social media pages:
- Highlight the latest taco trends to help fans master recipes at home.’
- Showcase tips and tricks and answer consumers’ questions about how taco toppings can help expand one’s taco repertoire and what toppings aren’t on tacos but should be.
- Debate the ultimate controversial taco topic: soft or hard shell taco?
- Share out-of-the-box yet approachable taco recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Visit the McCormick HQ in Hunt Valley, Maryland to become familiar with the team, have taco immersion (and eating) sessions, and be provided with an assortment of McCormick Taco Seasoning and other McCormick products.
- Post McCormick-approved taco content on your own personal social media channels.
- Provide other taco-related services as requested by McCormick.
Hang on? There’s a debate about hard and soft tacos? Hard is better. End of debate.
Anyway, applicants for the Director of Taco Relations position had to submit a 2-minute video to the company. Unfortunately for interested applicants, the deadline for the positions has already passed.
If you’re still looking for work that pays well, check out these low-stress jobs that pay over $70K a year.