Earning Income: 3 Best Books on Creating Passive Income
The Wealth Gang team writes about financial information, apps, programs and other wealth tools that we think you want to use or learn more about. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales. There is, of course, no cost to you.
Thank you for all your support! Without you, we could not keep this site running.
Many people believe that their life after earning passive income is going to be sitting on a beach all day without a single care in the world. While those who have read the best books on passive income might be able to do that, the real point is to earn enough of it so that you can fill your life with more exciting ventures.
Passive income allows you to have both freedom and financial independence. You don’t need to work that tiresome nine-to-five job anymore. We’ve found three great books that can help you reach the point of living your life in your own hands.
Best Books on Passive Income
1. How to Make $100,000 per Year in Passive Income and Travel the World: The Passive Income Guide to Wealth and Financial Freedom by Chase Andrews
Chase Andrews has used his experience to publish multiple books, but this latest addition to his collection has made it to the best-seller’s list and has proven to be his most thorough book yet.
Chase explains in detail with 14 outlined passive income strategies that you can use to take back control of your life and your time. The sooner you find, and purchase, his book, the sooner you can start leading the life you’ve always wanted.
Endless possibilities of passive income are dictated in the book, and Chase uses a manner of teaching that is supportive, communicative, and informative of all of his successes and failures. He explains how passive income is necessary for the future, as the imminent takeover of IT is on the rise.
He also explains that experts believe within the next 50 to 100 years the job market is going to decrease dramatically due to computers being programmed to do the jobs of so many workers now.
In this book, Chase teaches you how to do a job once and then continuously get paid for that job. By following the steps that are outlined in his book, you have the capability of achieving the financial freedom that you seek so that you can lead a fulfilled life without the strain of financial stress.
The author dedicated over a year of his life to uncovering the secrets behind passive incomes, and within a short time period, he was reaping the benefits of eight sources of that income, making it so that he was able to leave his regular job. His strategies in the book are designed to change your whole perspective on earning money.
- Contains practical advice
- Lists useful websites and other resources
- A worthwhile read
- Offers different ways to earn
- Straightforward writing with no fillers
- Oversimplifies complex subjects
- Not all chapters may interest everyone
2. Passive Income: 40 Ideas to Launch Your Online Business Including Blogging, Ecommerce, Dropshipping, Photography, Affiliate Marketing, and Amazon FBA by David J Green
Like so many other people, David spent years of his life with the regular nine-to-five job. He quickly grew tired of helping others make a significant income and started looking into methods that gave him the chance to make a strong income of his own.
David J. Green’s book, Passive Income, teaches you all about the passive income strategies and opens your eyes to all of the avenues in the field. His view on the concept is particularly insightful, and he provides many passive income roads that you might not have thought about.
If you are new to the idea, Passive Income is one of the top suggested reads that could help you get on the right track.
The book is outlined to provide you with simple methods to get you out of your tiresome nine-to-five job so that you can start enjoying time with your family and friends. It includes in-depth instructions on launching online businesses and then shows you how to change it into the passive income you’re looking for.
Some of the topics David covers in his book include the following:
- How to Create Your E-Commerce Store
- How to Make Money Through Blogging
- How to Generate Income Through Affiliate Marketing
- How to Make Money Through E-Book Publishing
- How to Launch Your Own Digital Course
- How to Leverage Dropshipping
Each topic goes into meticulous detail about the subject but in an easily comprehensible manner. He has written his book with the experience that he’s gained over the years, and uses his expertise to help others reach the same state of fulfillment that he has.
The book is created especially for those who are interested in making a passive income via digital and online methods, but the other information he provides is exceptionally useful to anyone who is looking to get further insight into what passive income means, and how you can go about reaching it.
- Great step-by-step guides
- Accommodates those interested in building an online business
- Packed with plenty of usable advice
- Written as an easy-to-understand content
- Ideal for beginners
- Some ideas are self-employment rather than passive income
- Lacks specificity
3. The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Smart Buy and Hold Real Estate Investing by Brandon Turner
Brandon put significant effort into writing a book that is perfect for both experienced and new investors and provides knowledge obtained by years worth of experience. The lessons found in his book are easy-to-follow, entertaining, and informative all at once.
It includes exciting strategies that are currently used all over the world and information on how you can keep your rental property income consistently flowing.
In Brandon Turner’s The Book on Rental Property Investing, he provides you with all of the strategies, tips, techniques, and tools that you need to become a multi-million-dollar rental property investor. While he does this, he helps you to understand what to look for so that you can avoid all of the junk and potential schemes that come with real estate investment.
Some of the tips that Brandon Turner included in The Book on Rental Property Investing are:
- Advice on keeping your wealth by deferring and eliminating taxes
- How to reach your goal without touching a broom, toilet, or paintbrush
- Why many real estate investors fail and how you can ensure you don’t
- Implementing four unique and easy strategies
- Tips for finding deals in competitive markets
- Financing rentals regardless of your cash flow
The author of the book is an active real estate investor, and he spends time focusing on both house flipping and rental properties. He also co-hosts The Bigger Pockets podcast and has regularly written for top websites such as forbes.com and entrepreneur.com.
- Great for new investors
- A handy how-to book on rental property investment
- Gives a good overview of buying and leasing properties
- Comes with a free audiobook
- Not really for those who already have knowledge on this subject
- Has lots of fillers
Now that you’ve been given a summary on some of the best books on passive income, you can start learning how you plan to earn your own passive income. Each of these books is written by experts in their field and provide you with all of the knowledge that you need to get started on your path.
Remember that you can’t just sit by and wait for things to happen. If you genuinely want to make the most of your life and ditch your draining, everyday job, you need to put in the effort, fill your head with determination, and keep in mind that it likely won’t happen overnight. Consistency is key.