How To Make Money On Onlyfans
The Wealth Gang team writes about financial information, passive income ideas, apps, programs, cash management tools and other wealth gadgets that we think you might want to use or learn more about. Sometimes, we write about products, services or items that might be associated with affiliate partnerships. In these instances, we will earn a small percentage of the revenue from sales. There is, of course, no cost to you.
Thank you for all your support! Without you, we could not keep this site running. Gang Gang!
People nowadays are becoming more and more practical. As a matter of fact, a growing number of people are searching for ways to earn money online because of the pandemic. What’s better than earning money and at the same time, have the perks to enjoy the comfort of your home?
This is the reason why in this article, we will discuss one more way of earning money through the use of the internet. And I bet that you will enjoy this as this includes interacting with the people who look up at you!
One way to make money on the internet is through Onlyfans.com. It is just like a social media platform. However, the difference here is you charge your followers or “fans” a monthly fee so they can see what you post. You can keep 80% of that fee and the remaining 20% goes to the Onlyfans.
What makes it more special is that it doesn’t have a restricted content policy. This is the same thing that makes it popular in the adult industry. While other platforms delete or block the account of someone posting restricted content, at Onlyfans.com, you can showcase your kink and make money out of it! Sounds exciting, right?
Therefore, if you can’t wait to know, let us discuss the specifics of earning through Onlyfans!
What are the Steps to Start Earning Money at Onlyfans?
Excited to earn 80% commission at Onlyfans? If yes, then follow these simple steps to start earning!
Sign up for an Account
Of course, just like any other social media platform, you also need to create an account with Onlyfans to start interacting with your fans and earn real money. You can quickly sign up for their platform using your Twitter or Google account. If you don’t have any, you can choose to enter manually your email address and nominate a password.
Optimize your Profile
After creating your account, you will be redirected to your profile settings. You can change your display or profile picture and a cover image to make your profile look more appealing. Just take note that you cannot use images that contain nudity for those.
Here, you can also customize your username, display name, and website URL. However, it must be unique from others’. So, if you have chosen a user or display name that is already owned by other people, then you must have other options.
Add a Bank Account
Before you can customize the monthly registration or subscription fee that you will charge your soon-to-be-fans, you must first add a bank account.
Just below the “DISPLAY NAME”, you can find the “Subscription Fee” section. You cannot put a fee there unless you have already entered your bank account. So, to do so, just click on the “Add bank account” option underneath that.
Post to your Feed
After putting in a bank account and optimizing the fee that will be charged to your fans, you may now post on your account. Here is a list of trending content that you can do in Onlyfans:
- Fitness and health
- Fashion and beauty
- Makeup and skincare
- Travel blog
- Food blog
- Funny Videos
- Influencer Vlogs
- Adult Content
Interact with your Fans
The key here is always to make your fans feel that you are engaging with them. Why not? They are paying you to do so! There are many ways in which you can do that with Onlyfans such as making a poll, going live, recording your voice and posting it as an audio track, add to your story, and send messages.
If you want to earn a lot and have more fans who can pay, then you should never be idle! Be consistent in posting your content. You can actually make a new post ahead of time and schedule it for posting. Just easily pick a date and time to publish your post and it will go up on your feed automatically!
Add Price to your Posts
This is the most important part of the game that you should never miss out on if you are really eager about earning. As you can see, Onlyfans has this pay per view option. You can have special content that people have to pay a price before they can view it.
There is no end to people’s curiosities, you know. So, take advantage of that and wow your fans through getting pay per views for your posts!
Be Exciting and Practical!
Nowadays, practicality is very much needed. There are actually many ways of earning online such as through Paypal, investing in Bitcoins, and many more. But, if you want something practical and exciting at the same time, then choose Onlyfans! Through this platform, you can interact with a lot of people and earn big commissions!