3 Companies That Will Pay to Advertise on Your Car Right Now
The Wealth Gang team writes about financial information, passive income ideas, apps, programs, cash management tools and other wealth gadgets that we think you might want to use or learn more about. Sometimes, we write about products, services or items that might be associated with affiliate partnerships. In these instances, we will earn a small percentage of the revenue from sales. There is, of course, no cost to you.
Thank you for all your support! Without you, we could not keep this site running. Gang Gang!
While you can pad your bank account by making smart car-buying decisions, selling your car at the right time, or even flipping cars, vehicles aren’t typically considered income-generating assets. A few innovative companies are changing that by paying to advertise on your car.
Here’s how it works, plus three companies we’ve identified as the best options.
Companies That Pay to Advertise on Your Car
Want to make hundreds of dollars every month just for adding a little flair to your car? If you spend a fair amount of time on the road, there’s probably a company that will send you cash to turn your vehicle into a moving billboard. Using apps to track your location and driving habits, these companies match you up with offers from major brands.
These campaigns put cash in your pocket simply for keeping up with your daily habits, while giving the advertiser exposure in an area they covet. The ultimate win-win, assuming you don’t mind adding some branding to your vehicle.
Here are the three best companies willing to provide this unique income stream:
The Wrapify app tracks its drivers and delivers custom advertising offers based on their location and habits. Drivers love the terms of its payments, which arrive every two weeks by direct deposit.
How it works:
- Download the Wrapify app
- Signup to become a driver and pass a background check
- Drive all the places you normally go, and wait for an offer to roll in
- Once you approve an offer, you’ll get an advertisement placed on your car
- Your payout will be determined by the mileage you log during the campaign, which typically lasts 1-3 months
- Payouts arrive every two weeks via direct deposit
Wrapify does require your car to be from 2010 or newer.
Over 40,000 U.S. drivers use StickerRide’s app to connect with big brand advertisers and earn income while they drive.
How it works:
- Download the app at StickerRide
- Register your car
- Choose a campaign
- Visit a StickerRide location where the staff will wash your car and install the sticker
- Turn on the app every time you drive to generate cash
The amount earned will vary depending on your campaign choice, location, car, and of course how much you drive.
After a short application process, Carvertise pays its drivers a flat fee for applying advertising campaigns to their cars.
How it works:
- Complete a short for on the Carvertise website.
- Wait to be matched to a brand that targets the areas you normally drive to.
- Carvertise will apply wrap advertising to your car.
- Get paid $100 per month for the duration of the campaign via direct deposit
- Carvertise removes the wrap at the campaign’s end
Carvertise also offers the ability to “boost” your earnings by parking in certain locations during the campaign.
Make More Money Driving Your Car
If wraps, banners, and billboards aren’t for you, consider our list of the 20 best gig economy jobs that could make you up to $5,000 per month. From ride sharing to food delivery, there are plenty of options to squeeze more cash out of your car.